2 weeks

Hi everyone! Sorry i have been unable to post. As you know, about two weeks ago I was in Madrid having the time of my life. No really, I mean there was not a night that I did not sleep before 4AM- of course that was because I was out with friends AND making friends. I think that Madrid will always have a special place in my memories- for reasons that I can and cannot disclose (because I feel as though some are more personal and also because I feel like I can't quite express myself in the way that would be fair to those emotions or memories). I made some Italian, Spanish, French, Mexican, Russian, Eastern European, American, and I don't even know what other kinds of friends. It was great too because I got to speak Spanish, French, and English simultaneously while listening (and understanding) people who speak Italian. At this moment, I am leaning towards making Italian the next language I learn. The rest of that week was just crazy! It was not until that Saturday that I forced myself to not go out because I had a flight at 8 in the morning and had to leave the hostel by 6. Well, the point is that I had an absolutely amazing time.

There really will need to be so much more explanation, but at the moment, I am just going to try and catch you up on my life.

Exactly a week ago, it was my sister's and my birthday! She turned 16 and I turned 20. It's crazy to think how quickly time has passed by- I mean I still remember my 15th birthday party in Mexico! However, last week was also the beginning of my internship! Let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE it! I work with the best people.

Well I hate to say this, but I am also trying to keep the posts short. That and everyday I have to wake-up at 7:30A to get to work by 9:30A and I get out at 6:30P. So that means I should probably go to bed... No worries though, tomorrow is Friday and I may not go out as I feel like I am getting sick (oh poo!). But I guess I will see tomorrow.

Sorry to make this short, but I need my energy for tomorrow! Have a great Thursday and Friday, and hopefully I post again quickly.

Here are some pictures of when I was in Madrid and my birthday with a coworker and a friend...or I will once this site starts to work again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some pictures

My latest happenings

Always too much to say