Oh my...

Hi everyone!

I will never be done telling you I am sorry for not writing as much as I wish I could have during my time here. Really, it is only difficult to do so when I work full time and I have class-- and this memoire. Now, I only have not even two weeks. I am so extremely sad about it too! I never imagined that I would fall in love with this city the way that I have. Partly, I think it is due to the fact that I had the opportunity to work with some great people- people that have now become my friends. They are going to be what I miss the most-- that is of course aside from all of those great coffee shops, the rush hour on the metro where you get up-close-and-personal with any and every stranger. Life here has been wonderful, even with all of the work that I have (and have not) done. Sometimes, I imagine myself not returning to the US, but then that would make absolutely no sense since I want to finish my degree. My parents have asked me plenty of times if I am ready to come home, and although I answer that I am, I'm really not. There are still so many things that I would love to do but for which I have had no time.

It's funny, in my last post I had mentioned that I was probably going to write when I felt like procrastinating on my memoire, and well here I am. But, I do have a great excuse and that is that it is not due until the 22nd, and my goal is to finish it this weekend. In this way, I can truly enjoy my last full week here. as one of my coworkers said, it's going to be the "fiesta totale"! Of course he said everything but the fiesta part in French. Thinking about it now, it really will be because, for one, I plan on finishing this a week or more before it is due, I have a friend coming over until the 20th, my exam is Monday (so then no more work really), and at work, well our last big exposition for the year was inaugurated on Wednesday-- so it really (hopefully) will be the fiesta totale! Not to mention, I still have some Christmas shopping that I have to do....

Well, this is all for now. Sorry to make it so short, but I really need to work on my memoire. However, I hope to update you at least a bit more on everything that has gone on since I last wrote. Four months have zoomed by, and I need to express myself on it. I do know that, at the moment, I can wait it for to end. I've met some great individuals who have made this experience an unforgettable one. the good thing? I know that I will find a way to make it back here.

Until very soon!
PS
Funny.... I wrote exactly one month ago!

Why yes! It does snow in Paris!

Some of my lovely coworkers on Inauguration day of our exposition

After the inauguration, at a little resto called 'Chez Margot"-- with Pierre and Carles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some pictures

My latest happenings

Always too much to say