It's been a while

Looking back at my blog, it's been a minute since I posted anything.

So, why am I taking this up again? I need to do something [other than work] with my life. It's 2018: I was engaged; I got married; I moved to a different state (Tennessee to North Carolina); I started a new position at my organization; I work remotely now.

It seems that this is my year for change. And with that, I feel like I need to establish a routine, to take back some control of my life as I grow accustomed to these changes. Therefore, as I sat today in my living room with my laptop on my lap and only the noise of anime in the background, I decided to start writing and chronicling my life again -- hopefully with more success this time.

While I do this mostly for myself, perhaps someone will come across these old posts and reminisce on their study abroad experiences with me. Or, perhaps they will browse through the new posts and share their remote work opportunities, their love for the cities I live in, or any big change they feel they need to share.

Here's a to a new experience!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some pictures

My latest happenings

Always too much to say